- Our company produces products for babies and children, from soft natural merino wool. That is biologically tested and certified Kbt – this ensures that sheep wool which is used for our products , grown without the use of mulesing ( surgical way to get rid of parasites ) . Our wool processing does not use any chemicals. Throughout the production process does not involve chemicals or dyes, that may harm human health or the environment.
- Metal clothing detail (spring press stud buttons) are non allergenic nickel. Product design is chosen according to the baby’s body lines. Hat seams stitching and soft terrain corresponding exactly to fit babies head. Sock and glove laces attached to the exterior . Used elastic tape for pants with straps and button, if necessary, waist size can be adjusted.
- Products made from 100 % natural merino wool features: – light, soft, warm:
- Good protection against temperature changes ;
- Retains heat well and even perspiring ;
- Hygienic, prevents bacterial growth ;
- Has the unique ability to neutralize sweat , urine and other odors – for sensitive and allergic babies.
- Merino is excellent at regulating body temperature, especially when worn against the skin. Merino wool provides warmth, without overheating the baby. It draws moisture (sweat) away from the skin, a phenomenon known as wicking.
- The fabric is slightly moisture repellent (keratin fibers are hydrophobic at one end and hydrophilic at the other), allowing the baby to avoid the feeling of wetness.
- Like most wools, merino contains lanolin, which has antibacterial properties.Merino is one of the softest types of wool available, due to finer fibers and smaller scales. Therefore it is excellent for baby sensitive skin.
- Merino has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio compared to other wools, in part because the smaller fibers have microscopic cortices of dead air trapping body heat similar to the way a sleeping bag warms its occupant.
We will continue adding more products thru-out the year. Thank You for Shopping with us!!!!!! <3 xoxo Ausra M.